18 September 2022
6th International Congress on Borderline Personality Disorder and Allied Disorders 2022
“Change for a better future: Perspectives beyond symptoms” is the overarching theme of this meeting.
This year’s Agenda will feature a number of outstanding symposia presentations tackling some of most pressing research and clinical topics in the area of personality disorders:
- Therapy – Evidence-based treatment intervention and advances in therapeutic approaches
- Suicide prevention – Tackling the challenges
- Recovery – what does a life worth living mean?
- Research – latest advancements and clinical results
- Childhood & Parenting – a life-shaping relationship with distinct challenges